Graduate Legal Assistant
At LY Law, we know the value of hands-on experience while learning the ropes in the legal arena. As a committed team open to sharing our enthusiasm for the practice of law, we have created an ongoing Graduate Legal Assistant position at our firm.
While working with us as a Graduate Legal Assistant, your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drafting court documents or pleadings;
- Assisting senior Attorneys with legal research and analysis;
- If fluent in Arabic, liaising with Governmental Authorities;
- Assist lawyers with case tracking;
- Coordinate lawyers’ schedules, calendars and travel arrangements;
- Manage case documentation;
- Conduct research of both local UAE and DIFC laws;
- Liaise with various governmental authorities to obtain information for client matters;
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as copying, scanning, document filing, etc.;
- Screen and manage phone calls;
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Fluent English skills; Arabic a plus.
- University Degree from Western University in a related field;
- Standard business computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.);
- Energetic with a can-do attitude.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with ‘‘Graduate Legal Assistant” written in the subject line.