The Firm is seeking for a Western-Educated Legal Consultant, with minimum 2-3 years local experience to join our team in Dubai. We are a unique general practice firm that is well-recognized in numerous legal advocacy circles in the U.A.E.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Partner.
His/her responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Draft agreements related to commercial transactions and dispute resolution;
• Liaise with international clients in a professional and efficient manner;
• Utilize knowledge of UAE laws and give advice on a broad range of legal and regulatory issues;
• Legal research;
• Liaise with government authorities in the UAE;
• Other ad-hoc assignments as required.
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Juris Doctor with Bar qualification
• Must be bar-qualified in their respective jurisdiction
• Minimum 6 years legal experience with at least 2-3 year in the UAE
• Local experience is a must
• Standard business computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
• Excellent legal drafting and typing skills
• Proactive attitude and excellent work ethic
• Basic understanding of Arabic is not essential, but would be a plus
Applicants have to be well-organized, detailed and able to multi-task under pressure.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘US Qualified Lawyer” written in the subject line.