Family Law / Wills Drafting
- Divorce preparation advisory services
We assist clients in a wide array of family matters, under the U.A.E. laws and practice, keeping in mind relevant application of their home countries’ laws. We offer assistance with administration of family matters before the U.A.E. local courts, as well as the DIFC Wills & Probate Registry (DIFC WPR).
We work closely and have long-standing relationships with U.A.E. advocates, specializing in adjudicating personal status matters before the local courts.
We are registered wills-draftsmen with the DIFC WPR . We offer drafting, witnessing and execution services before DIFC WPR. We also drafts and administer wills before the U.A.E. local courts.
- Divorce preparation advisory services: we provide clients with practical advice on relevant issues to consider in preparation for divorce proceedings in the U.A.E., keeping in mind relevant aspects of their home countries’ practice.
- Divorce settlements and management: we assist clients in out-of court divorce settlements and management.
- Wills drafting: we draft wills in compliance with DIFC Wills & Probate Registry (DIFC WPR) and U.A.E. Personal Status law.
- Inheritance administration: we work closely with U.A.E. advocates and assist clients with management of their inheritance matters before the U.A.E. Personal Status Court, for Muslims and non-Muslims.
- DIFC WPR: we are admitted to practice before the DIFC Courts in connection with DIFC WPR probate matters.
- Dispute resolution: we represent clients before the DIFC Courts in connection with administration of the DIFC WPR wills and manage their representation before relevant U.A.E. Courts.