Corporate / Commercial
- Corporate Advisory Services
- Restructuring and Management
- Contract Drafting
- Intellectual Property
- Dispute Resolution
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Debt Collection
- Shareholder Disputes
We provide a full range of advisory services on corporate and commercial matters, in the context of the U.A.E. laws and practice. Our clients range from established multi-national corporations to startups.
We base our advice on extensive experience of practicing law and doing business in the U.A.E. while relying on international experience and background of our respective legal practitioners.
Our corporate practice includes providing clients with advice regarding:
- Contract drafting: we draft customized business contracts, based on thorough understanding of clients’ particular business needs and relying on practical legal and business U.A.E. experience.
- Corporate restructuring and management: we provide advice on corporate restructuring and best business practices.
- Corporate in-house counsel: we act as corporate in-house counsel for clients’ businesses, providing full spectrum of corporate services, including managing Board meetings, overseeing voting sessions and conducting legal audits.
- Banking advice and management: we work closely with banks to assist clients in selecting most suitable banking relationships and in helping them manage their financial records.
- Intellectual property advice and registration: we provide advice on intellectual property (IP) rights and enforcement under the local laws and practice in the MENA region, including IP registration.
- Dispute resolution: we represent clients in amicable settlements, mediation, arbitration and litigation of their corporate disputes.
- Value Added Tax: we provide advice and guidance to clients on the framework and application of the U.A.E. upcoming value added tax (VAT).