The Firm is seeking an Arabic Speaking Senior Legal Consultant, with minimum 5 years local experience in private practice to join our team in Dubai. We are a unique general practice firm that is well-recognized in numerous legal advocacy circles in the U.A.E.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Partner.
His/her responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Draft agreements related to commercial transactions and dispute resolution;
• Liaise with international clients in a professional and efficient manner;
• Utilize knowledge of UAE laws and give advice on a broad range of legal and regulatory issues;
• Legal research;
• Liaise with government authorities in the UAE;
• Other ad-hoc assignments as required.
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Juris Doctor with Bar qualification
• Must be bar-qualified in their respective jurisdiction
• Minimum 5 years legal experience in the UAE
• Local experience is a must
• Standard business computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
• Excellent legal drafting and typing skills in English and Arabic
• Proactive attitude and excellent work ethic
Applicants have to be well-organized, detailed and able to multi-task under pressure.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to https://talent.sage.hr/jobs/3e34e878-fab9-4b13-bdd2-91e644607e29