Thank you for choosing to access our law firm’s website (our “Website”) at www.lylawyers.com, owned and operated by us, HPL Yamalova & Plewka DMCC (“LYLaw Dubai”, “Firm”).
3. Personal Information
4. Third Party
5. Data Subject
8. Type and Purpose of Personal Information
As you access our Website, you may choose to show interest in our Firm’s services by filling out your information in our Contact Form (“Form”). In this Form, we may ask you for your name, last name, email, matter and whether A) you agree to sharing your Personal Information with us and whether B) you would like to subscribe to our Newsletter where we update you on the latest laws and topics of the legal world.
9. Retention of Personal Information.
- Assisting you with client matter and booking a consultation;
- for a better personalized experience;
- for legal purposes in the event of an arising dispute;
- for Data storage purposes;
- to ensure that your feedback is well received and acted upon.
10. Storage of Cookies
Our Website will be, with your consent, storing Cookies based on the User’s usage of the Website. These Cookies will not store any Personal Information, they only store, for example, frequently accessed pages by Users.Kindly note that these Cookies will require your consent as you access our Website.