Criminal / Penal
- Police, Prosecution, Local Courts
Breach of trust/white-collar crimes
We provide advice and represent clients in corporate and individual matters, which may be considered criminal under U.A.E. Penal Code.
We have substantial experience in assisting clients with representation before U.A.E. Police, Public Prosecution, Criminal Courts and Immigration Authorities.
- Bounced cheques: we negotiate and help administer matters of bounced cheques, carrying criminal penalties under U.A.E. laws.
- Breach of trust/white collar crimes: we represent corporations and employees in breach of trust and white collar corporate matters, providing advice on definitions and application of such crimes under U.A.E. laws and practice.
- Defamation/false advertising: we provide advice on parameters of making statements to the public, which may be considered defamatory under U.A.E. laws, and guidance on best practices to comply with applicable legislation and practice.
- Traffic offenses: we assist clients in representation of traffic offenses, which may rise to the level of criminal, advising on applicable laws and managing legal proceedings.