Employment / Labour
- Advisory services
Alternative dispute resolution
Visa registration, transfers, cancellations
We have substantial and in-depth experience with U.A.E. employment/labour laws and first-hand track record in litigating employment cases before U.A.E. labour and civil courts. We have been highly successful in securing favourable judgments for our clients. We have also successfully negotiated and managed many employment related settlements.
We rely on this practical experience in advising clients, structuring and restructuring their employment practices, to ensure their compliance with local legislation and judicial practice. This includes, among other things, drafting and revising of all forms of employment-related agreements and providing general advice on employment practices.
We advise corporate clients, international and local, as well as individual employees.
- Employment advisory services: we advise clients on employment benefits, termination and wrongful dismissal, end of service benefits, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, in the context of the U.A.E. laws and practice.
- Contract drafting: we have extensive experience in drafting and negotiating employment agreements, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, as well as all other forms of employment related undertakings.
- Contract administration: we assist clients in contract registration, administration and management and work closely with relevant government authorities.
- End-of-service: we provide clients, employees and corporations alike, with advice on end-of-service calculation, notice period, arbitrary dismissal and severance agreements.
- Alternative dispute resolution: we offer mediation services and manage mediation and settlement proceedings, along with the drafting of corresponding settlement agreements.
- Dispute resolution: we represent clients in employment disputes before all of the U.A.E. Labour Courts and DIFC Courts.
- Immigration: we offer assistance with the U.A.E. employment visas, including, visa application and registration, transfers and cancellations.