Residency for Newborns in the UAE.
- Newborns of expats in the U.A.E. can obtain UAE residency through one of their parents.
- For parents to qualify to sponsor their newborn children, a number of requirements must be met.
- To apply, some of the required documents of the sponsor include:
- Additionally, the following documents of child must also be submitted:
- The fees for the application are around AED 500.
- This is in line with the UAE Immigration laws and the ICA regulations.
One, the sponsoring parent must be a UAE resident.
Two, the minimum monthly salary of the sponsoring parent must be either AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 + accommodation
Also, the sponsor must have a registered tenancy agreement.
-Original passport, with at least 6 months validity.
-Original Emirates ID
-Salary certificate or employment agreement – showing the minimum salary
-Colored photograph and
-Child’s original passport
-Attested birth certificate and
-o Medical insurance