Lawgical with LYLAW
Lawgical with LYLAW is the region’s first weekly legal podcast, entirely hosted and produced inhouse by the LYLAW Team. The podcast covers a wide variety of legal topics related to the U.A.E.
Lawgical with LYLAW podcast offers free, substantive and practical legal advice, as well as commentary on legal updates in the U.A.E. It is available on our website, Apple podcasts, Google podcasts, Spotify, and Anghami. The podcast transcripts for each episode are available below and, on the website’s, Transcription page.
Advertising in the U.A.E.
The Basis of the U.A.E. Legal System
- Lawgical with LYLAW & Tim Elliot37 min26 Nov, 2019
I Have Not Been Paid By My Employer For 3 Months, What Should I Do?
- Lawgical Lite with LYLAW & Tim Elliot18 min19 Nov, 2019
Why is it Important to have a Will in the U.A.E. for Non-Muslim Expats?
- Lawgical Lite with LYLAW & Tim Elliot24 min12 Nov, 2019
My Tenant Stopped Paying Rent & Became Unresponsive, What Should I Do?
- Lawgical Lite with LYLAW & Tim Elliot18 min05 Nov, 2019
What is a Travel Ban & How Does it Work in the U.A.E.?
- Lawgical with LYLAW and Tim Elliot22 min29 Oct, 2019
The U.A.E.’s Penal Order & General Criminal Matters
- Lawgical with LYLAW and Tim Elliot24 min22 Oct, 2019
Overview of the Support Service Workers’ Law in the U.A.E.
- Lawgical with LYLAW and Tim Elliot20 min15 Oct, 2019
Lawgical Lite: Mango Case Commentary
- Lawgical Lite with LYLAW and Tim Elliot7 min08 Oct, 2019
Loans & Bounced Cheques in the U.A.E.
- Lawgical with LYLAW and Tim Elliot20 min01 Oct, 2019
The Legal Aspects of Social Media in the U.A.E.
- Lawgical with LYLAW and Tim Elliot19 min24 Sep, 2019