- Free Zone Companies
- DED (Mainland) Companies
- Family Offices
- Offshore Companies
- JAFZA Registered Offshore Agent
We have extensive experience in company formation, across all of the U.A.E. and various business sectors. We assist clients in forming companies across all Emirates, with the Departments of Economic Development (DED), free zones and off-shore authorities. We also help clients with the liquidation of companies and transferring corporate presence across economic zones.
We rely on our significant legal and business experience to advise clients on the best strategy for their corporate set-up and structure. We offer custom-made solutions and approach and a wide range of supporting services.
We offer clients set-up for all types of corporate structures, including:
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Sole Establishments
- Branches of Foreign Companies
- Representative Offices
We also provide supporting and ancillary services for corporate entities, such as assistance with:
- Bank account opening
- Health insurance
- U.A.E. residence visa
- Corporate identity
- Witnessing of documents
We are also officially registered with:
- Dubai Multi Commodity Center (DMCC) International Agent: we are an official DMCC International Agent, which gives us the authority to site DMCC documents, in connection with company formations, on behalf of the DMCC, as an extension of the DMCC Authority itself.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Onshore (JAFZA) Offshore Agent: we are a registered JAFZA Offshore Agent, with the authority to set up off-shore entities under JAFZA jurisdiction.
- Authority to witness documents as true copies: we are attorneys at law registered in jurisdictions, which allow us to witness documents as true copies.